Fitbit: Health & Fitness review
Published & copyrighted by Fitbit, Inc.
Neo-powers.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Start a free 90-day trial of Fitbit Premium for personalized guidance, customized health programs, mindfulness content and 240+ video workouts you can do at home.
Say hello to one of the world’s leading apps for health and fitness. Use the Fitbit app on it’s own to join our community, track basic stats and stay motivated on your journey. Or, get a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see how your activity, workouts, sleep, nutrition and stress all fit together. Either way, you’ll find the information and inspiration you need to reach your goals—all in one place.
A free app that tracks your day & progress over time
Find free workouts, nutrition programs, meditation tracks, sleep tools & more
Connect with friends, start challenges & join an inspiring community
Set goals, earn achievement badges & celebrate milestones
Automatically sync your data to 3,000+ popular partner apps
Access innovative smartwatch apps & fresh clock faces
Works with all Fitbit trackers, smartwatches, scales & other Fitbit products
GET ACTIVE: See how small moves add up by using your smartphone to track steps and distance. Or pair with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see all-day stats like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
WORK OUT FROM HOME: Access free video and audio workouts that you can do on your time, right from your living room. You’ll find sessions for HIIT, cardio, strength, yoga and more. Plus, start a 90-day free trial of Fitbit Premium to unlock 240+ workouts from popular brands like barre3, Daily Burn, POPSUGAR and Yoga Studio: Mind & Body.
SLEEP BETTER: Discover how long and how well you’re sleeping, then improve your nightly routine with Fitbit’s innovative sleep tools—including a nightly Sleep Score, sleep goal setting, bedtime reminders and graphs that show your time in light, deep and REM sleep.
MANAGE STRESS: Listen to free audio tracks to lessen your stress and improve your mood. Use mindfulness to start your day a better way, find moments of calm and set intentions with meditation or get help falling asleep with stories and relaxing sounds.
EAT SMARTER: Keep your nutrition in check with easy-to-use tools to set goals, log food and water, track calories in and out and see if you’re getting enough protein, fat and carbs. For more personalized programs to help you reach weight and nutrition goals, try Fitbit Premium.
TRACK HEART RATE: Understand your overall health by using your watch or tracker to record your heart rate 24/7. In the app, find valuable data like resting heart rate trends, time spent in heart rate zones during workouts and a cardio fitness score.
JOIN A COMMUNITY: Find the support and encouragement you need to get inspired, stay accountable and keep things fun. The Fitbit app makes it easy to connect with friends, start activity challenges, read educational articles, get expert advice and share your journey with an uplifting community.
- Monthly and annual plans available that unlock habit-forming programs, audio & video workouts, and advanced insights.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after your free trial expires, if applicable.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Fitbit Terms of Service: https://www.fitbit.com/legal/terms-of-service
Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com.
Requires iOS 12.2 or later
CS, NL, EN, FR,...
Varies with device
Varies with device